FRANKWYKOFF.COM (1909 - 1936):
From Wykoff's Personal Photo Album:
1. Individual newspaper photographs of Southern
California athletes who
made the USA Olympic Team.
"Southern California Home of Great
Athletes" Newspaper photographs -Sid Ziff, Sports Editor -
1928 - 1936
Caricature depictions of Wykoff and other Athletes by Sports Cartoonists
"Olympic Lowdown from a Guy
in the Know"
Cartoonist, Mullin, predicts who will win a Gold Medal in
1. Tribute to Frank Wykoff
- Banquet after Wykoff Sets a New World Record.
1. Frank Wykoff attends a "swanky" Olympic
Fund Raiser -- $100 a plate during the Great Depression.
Warner Bros Awards Banquet
- Frank Wykoff enjoyed an evening with Movie Stars at the Warner Bros
Studio -- Autographed photo. Zoom-ins.
1. Article by George T. Davis -
Ambitious in Plans"
2. Photo Gallery: Assembly Hall
at the Moran School of California
3. Photo Gallery: Four Fountains
and Gardens at Moran School of California
4. Photo Gallery: Recreation &
Athletic Field at Moran School of California
5. Photo Gallery: Hillside Hall
at Moran School of California
6. Photo Gallery: Frank Wykoff's
Football Team at Moran School of California
7. Photo Gallery: Frank Wykoff's
Track & Tennis Team at Moran School of California
8. Photo Gallery: Frank
Wykoff's Swimming & Golf Team at Moran School of California
1936 - Olympic Champions - Newspaper:
Desire = Golden Moments." (1936)